Monday, November 17, 2014

How do you start a blog?

No really how do you start a blog about nothing?  A blog that is going to be a little of everything, will most likely have bad grammar and spelling errors, and be random brain dumps of whatever I feel like writing any given day?
I guess I should start with a introduction.
I am a 28 year old female living in Utah.  I have been happily married for 6 years and we have 2 beautiful children.  I am LDS/Mormon.  I am in school and studying Psychology and Human Sexuality, but seeing as I am going to that one school here in Utah that does not offer human sexuality classes I am taking online courses in that subject.
That being said this blog will most likely be around my education, and a little bit about family.
I have lots of hobbies and interests that are very diverse.  I also want to share personal stories and experiences that may help others in this crazy journey of life.

No comments: